February 12, 2011

Goose Egg



I bought a goose egg and some mushrooms at the farmer's market today.  There's not a lot of produce there during the winter, but I managed to get some exciting stuff.  I've never eaten a goose egg, so I'm looking forward to it.
Getting back from AWP has been a huge drag on cooking but was a boost to the reading and writing life.  I also met some cool people.  Allyson Boggess writes about writing and cooking and life.  It's a nice little blog.  Carina Finn poems about poems and fashion.  It's a strange little voice that sounds nice.
Pictures of the omelet I make of the goose egg when I make the omelet of the goose egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so leave us a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...