June 21, 2010

Uh, Sorry. Here's A Burrito And Pictures.

So it's summer and it's hot. I haven't posted in over a month. But it's really hot. Like this hot.




I have had a chance to go to the mountains and see some music. That's right ICP, I saw it.


I was doing the roady work for my neighbor and colleague's band, Railroad Gin, at the BAMMF.

I got really homesick and so I made some burritos in the fashion that my Dad makes them. In the spirit of Father's Day I've named them Dad's Burritos. As I've said before, I always have Ranch Style Beans and this recipe is what created my dedication to the particular brand.

Dad's Burritos
What you'll need:
1 can Ranch Style Beans
1 lb ground beef
salt + pepper
Fixings: grated cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, etc. (I used cheese, spinach, 505 Salsa).


This is the simplest recipe ever. Brown the meat, add salt + pepper, add the Ranch Style Beans, simmer 2-5 minutes.
My Dad also fries the tortillas too, which makes them more delicious and more supple when folding the burrito.
It's my brother's first ever Fathers' Day. Here is his baby, my niece, Awbrey:



She had a bit of jaundice but she's better now.
A very summer recipe coming soon, lots of good news, and my summer reading list thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so leave us a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...