November 5, 2010

The Cooking Shit Storm of '10

So read this.
Two days later we have this, this and this.

The last one is the start of a meme, which might be the first and most interesting food related meme I've seen.
Some of my favorites:


"Jennifer Griffin Warthan Cooks Source says "That's what she says" a lot. A lot."


"Dionisis Souliotis Cooks Source is the reason we can't have nice things."


"Lauren Pedersen Cooks Source is the reason I use Rape Ax."


"Elizabeth Hentze Cooks Source is the reason you should hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids and hide yo' husband."


(Thanks to Roxane Gay @htmlgiant.com for the tip off).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Robert,

    You seem to have used my quote in your blog post. All I am asking for is $130,000 to be donated to the Jennifer Warthan School of Facebook Comments. Will forward the address...

    My Bad,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so leave us a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...